Monday, October 8, 2012

Two posts in one week!?!??!?

I know I just posted the other day, but we interrupt your regularly scheduled "only posting once a month" ;) to show you the adorableness that is Mia's first day of dance class...

It's not "real" dance class since she is only 2 1/2 years old, and all of the studios around here require you to be 3 for actual ballet, so for now Mia is in "Mommy & Me" dance class and as far as she is concerned it is as real as it comes! ;) Last Thursday was her first class and she LOVED it! She was a tad shy at first (she had fallen asleep on the way there) but once she woke up she really rocked it! :) You would have thought she was auditioning for Broadway! ;)

We had a GREAT weekend! On Saturday my mom, sis, niece, Aunt and Mia walked in the local Alzheimer's walk. It was a beautiful day and felt great doing something for a wonderful cause.
Ohhh, and yes, I got all of my hair chopped off! :) I've been wanting to do it for awhile now, but Lauren (one of my best friends/hairdresser) and I decided to wait until it was officially Fall because humidity+my curls+short hair=NOT CUTE! ;)
 

 Vivienne (the littlest "ATW" Amazing Tumminello Women :))
 My sis, Aunt Lucy, Mom and I :)
Mia and Vivi
 
On a side note (just because I know how people are! ;)) Yes, Manny, Manuel, Mia and I do things together ALL THE TIME but Manuel really dislikes having his picture taken, so that's why the majority of my pics tend just be of Mia! :))

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! :)


1 comment:

Jackie said...

Awww, the dance pic is the cutest!!! And your hair looks great! :)