Monday, July 23, 2012

Family Reunion 2012 (part 1)

This past weekend was our 1st annual Tumminello Family Reunion (my moms side). It was absolutely awesome!!! :) I love my family (I think I make that pretty clear on my blog! ;)) but words just truly can't express how much each and every one of them mean to me! :) My Aunts and Uncles are like second parents, my cousins are like siblings and even my cousins children are like children to me! :) Angelina (my cousins daughter) is staying with us this week, watching Mia, while Linnie is on vacation! :) We aren't perfect, we all have our "issues" but through and through we are ONE! On Saturday we had a HUGE family reunion (my family, cousins, aunts, uncles, and then my moms cousins, their children, grandchildren, etc.) at a local state park. The weather was pretty yucky, but we made the best of it. We had a pavilion, so that took care of the intermittent rain. And honestly, even though it was rainy, we were all excited that it wasn't 100+ degrees out! It's all about the silver lining! ;) Then Sunday was a crab feast at my Aunt Lucy and Uncle Craigs with just the "immediate" family (hubby, kiddos, mom, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother). It was just a fantastic weekend!

And for good measure (a million and one photos! ;)



 The Queen has arrived (aka Nonna, aka my grandmother :))


 Uncle Vince, Angelina (cousin), Emilia and Maria (cousins)
 Nonna and I (looking AMAZING at 82! :)) 
Nonna and great granchild #6 
 Maria and Vivi
 Some Italian dancing :)
 Amy (my sister) and I





 Mia and Poppy (aka my moms husband)
 Playing Taboo :) 
 Giving her brother a ride in Nonna's wheelchair :)
 Some of the group :)
Cousin love! :) 

Part 2, with my cousins fancy camera, coming tomorrow! :) 

1 comment:

Jackie said...

How do you get Mia to smile (sooo adorably!) for the camera? She and Manuel are just too precious!

Can't wait to see the rest of the pics!