Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Pics #1

I was planning on posting the pictures I had taken yesterday, but when I saw my cousins pics on Facebook, I had to "steal" them and post them immediately! Enjoy! :)

 Manuel hanging around with Poppy
Vivienne (niece) and her brother, Spencer


 Angelina (my cousins daughter) and Mia


 Last year Mia had a black eye on Easter...this year it was Vivi's turn

 My moms beautiful creations :) 
 My moms b-day is tomorrow so we surprised her with a cake and some homemade cards by the kiddos :)
 Probably my fav pic ever of Mia and I










4 comments:

Jackie said...

These pictures are great! Your family looks like so much fun :)

And I can't get over how grown-up Manuel looks with his new haircut!

christina said...

great pics! super cute kids! :)

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

I can't wait to have kids, I feel like the holidays will be so much more fun! Love this post, looks like Easter was just perfect at your house!

Courtney B said...

PRECIOUS pictures!! Love your Easter outfits! All 4 of you look so dang happy! LOVE!