Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ocean City Day #4 (part 2)

Good Morning and Happy Tuesday!

Today is the final day of posting our Ocean City, MD pictures! :) We had a blast, and I can't wait to go again next year. Grant it, Ocean City is crowded, WAY overpriced and pretty "standard" when it comes to your good ol' beach town, but it's a tradition for our family (since Manuel was a few months old) and we wouldn't have it any other way! :)

Now, Mommy and Daddy need our own vacation! ;) Just kidding! Although we probably do need it, I HATE leaving the kids. I've never left Manuel for more than about 48 hours, and Mia, I've never left her longer than overnight. What can I say, they I have separation anxiety! ;)

A couple things...Mia is NOT wearing a dress that's too small/short for her! ;) It is a little romper thingy (I'm sure that's the technical term! ;)) And also, although my camera is just a point and shoot, it's not THAT crappy...the beach was SO "misty" (for lack of a better term, even during the day) that it just left a fog around all day. So yes the pics are a bit hazy, but I promise, it's not my camera! Now that's out of the way...ENJOY! :)


 Heading to our beach "photo shoot" :)









 "MAN DOWN!" (this picture cracks me up! :) She had just fallen off that bottom rung as I was trying to snap her pic! :)
 Manny was RIGHT there! Don't worry! :)
 He had to sneak in one final peace sign! ;)
 Who's idea was this cheesy photo!??! Hmmm, I wonder! ;) (what can I say, I'm all about the cheesy family photos! :)




Manny trying to get our kite to fly! It was SO windy our last evening on the beach so Manny bought a super fancy kite and guess what...we couldn't get it to fly!!!!! Everyone around us had your standard kids character kites, and they were having NO problems! It was REALLY funny! We still had fun, just TRYING to get it to fly! ;)

The memories from this trip will certainly last a lifetime! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

These pictures are my favorite yet!!

You must share your secret on getting Mia to look at the camera and smile! :)

Courtney B said...

love love love the pictures!! And Mia's romper is adorable!
These pictures are so perfect for the memories. They will definitely last a life time!
(And mom and dad should DEFINITELY plan a vacation sometime...just the 2 of you :) You'll come home better parents! haha)

In this wonderful life... said...

precious precious pictures! what a wonderful time!