Friday, August 12, 2011

Happy Friday!

TGIF! :)

I don't have much to say today. Not for any particular reason, but just because I'm in a bit of a blogging rut. My camera was broken (Mia dropped it last Saturday and then the lens wouldn't retract) but last night I just tried hitting the lens against something hard (per a co-workers suggestion! :)) and it's fixed, YAY!!! I'll be taking pictures this weekend (assumedly) and hopefully that will give me blog material for next week.

And for good measure (some good ol' cell phone pics)...

Mia's morning business calls before daycare ;)
 This beautiful butterfly was in Linnie's driveway when I picked Mia up last night. It was just fluttering around and looked SO pretty in the sunlight! I love seeing Gods beautiful creations...it makes me think, even for just a moment, that it's a sweet spirit of someone I love (Not that the actual butterfly is my dad, nepehws, etc. reincarnated :)) but it just reminds me of lost loved ones! :))
Mia waiting for me to pump gas this morning.
*Not that I need to explain myself ALL the time but just so you know...the reason I always have so many pictures of Mia (from my cell phone) is because I'm the one that takes her to daycare and picks her up everyday. It's not that I love Manuel any less! :) but she's just with me more in the car! :)

4 comments:

dottie said...

I love her morning business calls! Too cute!

Jen said...

Haha, love the business calls too! And that is a beautiful butterfly!

Jackie said...

Have a great weekend!

Ashley Sloan said...

Oh my gosh she is adorable!!! I would take tons of pictures too of her! And my future kiddos, I will :) Have a good one!

Ashley Sloan