Friday, July 22, 2011

We're back!

Hello friends!

We are back from our 4 nights/5 days away and it was WONDERFUL! We truly had such a memorable time. I actually cried this morning as we were packing up the condo, getting ready to leave. I know that sounds a tad dramatic, but I always get the "vacations over blues" and it was even worst this time around because our family time was so awesome! :) At home there are so many worries and stresses and at the beach it's all so care free...what time to go to the beach, what restaurant to eat at, what dessert to get at the boardwalk, etc. :)

I didn't stay 100% unplugged during my days away...I checked my gmail from Manny's phone a few times, and uploaded a few pics to Facebook over the course of the trip, BUT considering how plugged in I am on a typical basis, that was pretty darn good for me! :)

I have a million and one pictures to post. Maybe I'll break it up by day...or just share my favs, who knows? But either way, pics are coming, and there are A LOT! ;)

I hope you all had a wonderful week!

For now, here is the 2011 Gomez Family Old Time photo (we get one every year, ever since Manuel was born, and it is one of my favorite parts of vacation)

*It's a picture of a picture (with my cell phone) so the bottom part is chopped off, but you get the idea of how adorable it is! :) I want to share the other 5 we've had done some day. They really are SO cute! My friends on Facebook were asking why Mia and I are smiling and Manuel and Manny are serious faced...the photographer would tell us what to do (smile or serious) and sometimes she'd want the girls one way and the boys the other way. It just so happens that this was our fav! :)

Happy Weekend Friends! :)

I hope to be back in full swing next week BUT it's also the end of the month so I'm probably going back to work on Monday with a FULL PLATE but I'm still reading your posts, I promise! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I'm glad to hear you had a wonderful vacation. Welcome back!

The old time family photo is great! I can't wait to see more pictures!