Wednesday, July 6, 2011

We Want to Know

This is my first time linking up with Janette, Impulsive Addict, Mamarazzi, and Seriously Shaun for a fun link up...


Photobucket


1.} Name five of your favorite blogs that you're reading (in no particular order)...I still love all of my "old" favs (Unofficial Mom, Mathey Family, Bouffe e Bambini, and the list goes on and on! :)), but some of my new favs are....
Be Still a Minute
Diaries of a Grumpy Grateful Mom
Pink Moss
A Crazy Little Thing Called Love
Eric and Courtney

{2} When you were a young child or teenager, did you have an idea of how many children you wanted and what their names would be? Did you follow through on your ideas?
I never really had a set number of children. Although 2 is nice, I think we'll have one more, maybe! ;) When I was little I loved the name MaryAnn and Gabrielle. Not sure where either of them came from! :) I didn't have boys names picked out. And no, my daughters name is Mia! :)
{3} What is the silliest thing you fight with someone about? Could be your spouse, sibling, parents, co-worker etc.
Hmmm, this is a tough one. I'll go with the ant problem in our kitchen that my hubby and I "fight" over...hubby thinks I should just be used to it by now, it happens every year. I, on the other hand, want to pull my hair out strand by strand each time I see one. All hubby has to hear me say is, "UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" and he says, "What? Ants again?" and then it starts... :)


{4} What is your favorite scent that other's may not find very nice? ie: gasoline, sweat from your sweetie, etc. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of sawdust/wood shops/that sort of thing :) Not sure why, but I've loved it ever since middle school when we had to take, what, at the time, was called "Industrial Arts" (now, I think it's called Tech Ed :))

{5} Thoughts on Plastic Surgery? (had it? want it? regrets?)
I've never had it. I wouldn't be opposed to it (if I had the money) BUT honestly, I've seen a lot of those reality plastic surgery shows and the recovery looks SOOOOOOO painful. It doesn't matter what they've had done...breasts, lipo, legs, etc. it all looks SO painful to recover from, UGH!!

6 comments:

Nadine Hightower said...

My daughters had to take that class and we referred to it as the "finger cut off class". I mean really!! Did they make boys take home ec??? NO!! But I have to little bookshelves to prove my daughters took Tech Ed!

Johanson Family said...

so glad you joined us girl! :) I would lose it with the ants too-- right now I'm super annoyed by the flies that sneak in if you barely open the door. I love the name Mia-- very cute!!

Katie said...

I'm laughing about the ants. I know it's not funny though!

We have had a lot of spiders recently, and I feel the same way. I use Jason's shoes to kill them, so he finds his shoes randomly around the house. ; )

Diane said...

Aww shucks. Thanks for listing me as a new fave. I enjoy reading your blog too.

And you have ants too?! Are they the big ones or the little ones? Happens every year at my house too and it is worse this year. They are huge and they are driving me INSANE! Terminix is supposed to be here tomorrow for their quarterly extermination and I'm gonna have to have me a heart to heart with this exteriminator guy!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Thanks for listing me too. I'm a big fan of your blog. I love how down-to-earth you are.

Sorry about your invasions. I've recently noticed a few ants in our kitchen, just the little ones. I don't mind them, so long as there aren't more than 2 or 3.

Any more and I break out the ant motels.

Courtney B said...

Awe Christina!! You are the sweetest! :)
And I stilllll want to name my future daughter Mia :)
AND freakin ants....I HATE them! So sorry girl!