Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rockin' the baby

A few weeks ago, I linked up with Shell (who's blog I love!) for Rockin' the bump and this week I am linking up for Rockin' the baby. Go visit and link up too! :)



As I've explained before, it's not that I love Manuel ANY less than Mia, but I was prego with Manuel and his first year or so of life was lived pre-digital era (at least for me! ;)) I have hundreds of hard copy pictures of Manuel, but very few downloaded on any sort of photo program. I could scan some, but our scanner is broken (and honestly, I'm not sure why I just don't throw it away, instead of explaining it to you all every time I post about scanning pics! :)) But I went on my sisters Myspace page last night (GASP! Myspace, I know! It took me forever to remember my log in and password! :)) but I knew she'd have some older pics of Manuel, and sure enough she did. These aren't newborn pics, but they are about as old as it's gonna get! :)

 Although you can't see his face, this is probably one of my favorite pics of Manuel. My sister was babysitting him one day, and snapped this pic of him. I love it! :)
My sister and Manuel at her wedding. Yes, he's in his jammies. He did have a suit on, but let's be honest, he was about 3 1/2 months old, so that suit didn't last long! :)

You can go here to read about Manuel's "birth"day :) Manuel will be 5 1/2 soon! I can't believe it!

 Mia, a few moments after being born! She was not a happy camper apparently! ;)
My sweet baby girl! She was about 24 hours old in this pic.

To read about Mia's "birth"day, go here. Mia will be 18 months old next Monday. 18 months!?!?!??!?!

And if you are new to my blog and are curious as to how M&M got their names, go here!

Thanks for coming by and letting me share my babies, the loves of my life! :)

5 comments:

finallyMom said...

i was just thinking about how glad i am that i had Lovie now- so that i can have all these pictures of her thanks to the digital camera! :)
i just wanna squeeze your babies! :)

Shell said...

So cute! Love the wedding pic!

Renee said...

They are so sweet!

Jackie said...

You and your hubby sure make some gorgeous babies. Mia's newborn profile is SO precious, and I think that's the first newborn picture of Manuel I've seen. So sweet! :)

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Oh, I'm LOVING your beautiful baby photos. They have me all teary-eyed this morning! I like the crying picture your daughter--she's got spunk!