Thursday, July 14, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Or not, more like I'm leaving in a car, but not until Monday morning! ;)

I am so super excited for our vacation next week, that I can't take it! Just to get away for a few days, free of worry (hopefully! :)) and have fun with my kiddos and hubby, is going to be fantastic! This is our longest vacation to date, so that makes it extra special. And, although we are "only" going to be at the beach for 4 nights/5 days, I'm off work for 9 days, so that's pretty darn exciting too! :)

I will probably be totally M.I.A next week because our plan is to be completely unplugged while we are away and TRULY enjoy our time...without Facebook, blogs, Twitter, etc. (however, I MAY have to break that rule to check my e-mail. Afterall, what if I won a super fun giveaway and don't respond to the bloggers e-mail within the typically allotted 48 hours and my prize if forfeited!??!?! That would be sad! :( And yes my friends, these are some of the things I worry about! ;) But seriously, who doesn't love free things!??!?! ;)

I'm sure as soon as we get settled back at home on Friday, I'll be posting pics and updates! :)

In the meantime, here are some pics from our July 2nd party at my sisters. I don't think I've posted these, if so, enjoy them again! :)

TRYING to get a pic of Manuel and Mia. Clearly, they always have other ideas! ;)


There goes Manuel with his peace sign, UGH! ;) 
My children love me and love getting their pic taken with me. I swear! ;)

Manuel took this pic of Mia and I
Manuel and Mia's third cousins, Shane and Angelina
Manny and I (we were under a yellow tent, hence the tint to our coloring ;))
Mia wearing her super adorable bikin!
Christopher (my cousins little boy), Manuel and Mia anxiously awaiting to get in the cold hot tub!
Mr. Peace Sign, Mia and Spencer


Vivi and I
Mia in her jammies, Viv and I
Manuel in his jammies, playing with sparklers :)

7 comments:

Jackie said...

Manuel's peace signs crack me up! :) And Mia's dress and bikini are so sweet...she always has the cutest clothes on.

I'm so excited that you have a long getaway coming up! You deserve it!

Courtney B said...

YAY VACATION!! I am definitely jealous :) :) I can't wait to hear all about it! And that is so smart to go unplugged! I need to better about that!
Cute pictures! As always ;)

dottie said...

Super cute pictures!! Your kids are adorable.

My Ella throws up deuces ALL THE TIME.

Cracks me up. Unless, its a perfect normal picture and then she does that. Oh well!

Have fun on vacay!!

Jeska said...

I hope you all have a wonderful vacation! Enjoy!! Can't wait to see pictures!

Lindsay said...

Landyn has that SAME bikini! SO CUTE!

Renee said...

Have a great vacation! And enjoy your time together "unplugged". I think we all need that from time to time.

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, lovin' on that bikibi tooo presh! =)))