Monday, July 18, 2011

Beach bound

Good Morning Friends!

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL weekend! :)

We are heading out in a bit to make the 3 hour trip to the beach. We are all VERY excited!!! Of course, the kids have been up for about an hour, and Mia has already managed to spend some money ;) ....she just bought a $6.99 version on the Adjustment Bureau off of OnDemand, UGH! :) That little girl, I tell ya...you can't leave her out of your sight for 3.5 seconds (as I'm typing this she has just grabbed a picture frame off of the table and dropped it VERY hard on the floor. Thankfully it didn't break! :)) But as I said to Manuel, "Geez louise Manuel, your sister just bought a REALLY expensive movie!" He said, "Oh no, did she spend all of our vacation money?!?!??!?!" Kids are too funny! :)

I hope you all have a fanatastic week! I'll miss everyone here in blog land, but being unplugged from the computer and just "in the moment" with my family is going to be amazing!

Take care and I'll be back on Friday with a ton of pics!

In the meantime, a very dear bloggy friend of mine is celebrating her one year blogiversary with a week of giveaways! Go check her out! bouffe e bambini is the awesome blog by the SUPER sweet, super talented (I mean she's a nurse, a mommy and finds time to cook from scratch ALL THE TIME!), amazing, Hanna. Go take a peek, you won't be disappointed! :)

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Have a great trip :)

Jackie said...

Enjoy the week with your family!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Our basement TV has on-demand. Mason payed for Avatar last year, but sadly, no one knew about it at the time so we didn't watch it. :)

Enjoy your week of unpluggedness!