Monday, June 13, 2011

Rockin' the bump

Happy Monday! I'm still pretty sick and this bronchitis seems to be kicking my butt but I'm hoping that the steroids and inhaler will work their magic ASAP! Hubby let me rest a good part of this past weekend, but lets be honest, how much resting can actually be done with two kiddos running around!??! Not much! ;) So anywho, enough complaining, on to the fun stuff....



I absoultely LOVE Things I Can't Say (if you haven't visited Shell before (doubt it! ;)) but if you haven't, go visit :))

This week she is doing a super fun "link up" where women are encouraged to show off their baby bumps. As I've mentioned before, Manuel was pre-Facebook and pre-blog age (for me, at least) so although I have a million and one pictures of him, they are mostly hard copy (as in, printed from Walgreens, CVS, etc.) and our scanner doesn't work, so as much as I would love to show you all a baby bump from both of the kiddos, you're just going to have to settle for my Mia bump :) This was the morning of her birth (scheduled c-section)

Now go visit and link up too! :)

18 comments:

Jackie said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady! :)

Courtney B said...

Oh you look ADORABLE! Love the picture :)
And I hope you get feeling better asap!!

Lindsay said...

FEEL BETTER MOMMA!

Di said...

Your bump is adorable and I totally love that shirt too! Hope you get to feeling better!

Galit Breen said...

Your bump is sooo cute and that shirt is adorable!

mamamash.com said...

Super-cute perky bump! Get well soon!

Shell said...

So cute!

I had to do a pic of a pic for my first two baby bumps- pre-digital here, too!

Thanks for linking up!

Hope you feel better soon!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Very cute picture!!! Hope you are healthy soon. Uhg.

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jeska said...

So cute :)

Mom of the Twinkies and Tot! said...

Your little bump is so cute! & I love your blog header...your kids are adorable!

Seasoned Air Force Spouse said...

Such a cute pic. Loved the top too.

Coreen said...

Visiting from Things I Can't Say. Such a cute bump! You looked great for being at the very end of your pregnancy!

Kimberly said...

You look adorable!!

Amanda said...

That is a beautiful picture! I love how big your smile is!!!

Jessica said...

So cute.

My first was pre online days so I had to scan them to post.

Renee said...

You look ridiculously happy! And cute!

Anastasia said...

You look great!