Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The Paper Mama Photo Competition: Your Best Shot

The Paper Mama

I'm not a photographer by any stretch of the imagination (actually, most of the photos I post on my blog are SOC (or is it SOOC? either way, I don't edit them! ;)) But I LOVE taking pictures of my children (and my family) so I thought, "Why not link up to The Paper Mama's photo competition?" I have thousands of pictures of my children so it was hard to pick JUST one, but without further ado, here is my entry for the photo contest....

I've shared this photo several times in the past, but I can't help it..I.LOVE.IT! From the sun reflection, to the dried food on her face (hence the reason why she was in the bath! :), her eyelashes, JUST EVERYTHING! :)

Visit the competition and link up! :)

4 comments:

m&msmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

Awwww! I remember seeing this pic a few months ago - I loved it then and I love it now! :)

Elena said...

Her eyes are bigger than her head! So cute! Love her lashes!

Nicolasa said...

Such a sweet face!