Wednesday, June 15, 2011

It's STILL Spring...

Although last week in Maryland, the temps were skyrocketing into the upper 90's with extreme heat and humidity, it is STILL Spring, and will be for several more days. Spring is probably my favorite season (with Fall a VERY close second!) Spring TYPICALLY means beautiful weather, a cool breeze, flowers, graduations, babies, and birthdays! :)

With all the fun events that Spring brings, you certainly need your one stop shop for invites, photo books and more. We all know I LOVE Shutterfly (they did our Christmas cards  this past year and will again this year-yes, I realize it's only June, but Christmas will be here before we know it! ;)) and again, they are your go to place for all your stationary needs.

Do you need a birthday or graduation gift idea? How about a photo book for that special someone? I love looking through peoples photo books that have been made with love and customized to fit the individual. My cousin made one for my grandmother for Christmas and she treasures it! Shutterfly offers a wide variety of sizes, cover options and text choices.

I feel like there are SO many people around me pregnant. If you are like me and planning a baby shower for a friend, every other month, then why not check out their assortment of precious baby shower invitations. There are options to fit every theme, as well as gender specific or neutral choices.

I honestly can not say enough about Shutterfly and the awesome products they have to choose from!

Do you have a blog? Sign up for a chance at a free photo book from Shutterfly!

1 comment:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I made two photobooks on Shutterfly a couple years ago. My kids still love looking through them.