Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm here...

*Oh, and thank you all SO much for your sweet comments on Monday's post! You all sure know how to make a girl feel good about herself! :) *

Hi Friends!

I've been reading your blogs, commenting, enjoying your pictures, etc. but I've been quiet since my Monday post, and the reason being, this sickness has really thrown my body for a loop. Actually, I don't think it's the bronchitis itself that's whacked my body out, it's the steroids. I feel like a TOTALLY different person on these meds. My body is super sensitive to any meds (I have to even be careful with the cold meds I take because they make me loopy), so needless to say, these steroids, are making me a tad crazy (not really, but I feel like it! :) I'm edgy and even more emotional than usual (my poor hubby! ;))! I just want to feel normal and like myself again, and unfortunately that's not going to happen for several days...I had to take 2 pills in the morning and two pills in the evening for the first 4 days, now I have to wean down to 2 pills in the morning and 1 pill in the evening for a few days, and then wean down more and more for about 8 more days, UGH! It might sound petty, and I know in the grand scheme of life this is something totally ridiculous to worry about, but I want to be normal again! :)

The family is doing well and I'm super excited for the weekend...Saturday will be spent down on the water at my sisters house. It should be a lot of fun and make for SUPER adorable pictures! :)

And for good measure...(the kids at a friends birthday party earlier in the month :))

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Oh my! Mia looks like such a big girl in that picture!