Friday, June 17, 2011

I'm a guest blogger! :)

Hello friends and HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!! :)

I hope you all have had a wonderful week and enjoy the upcoming weekend! :) I came across some awesome pictures of my dad from back in the day that I want to post (probably tomorrow) in honor of Fathers Day! I miss him dearly, but this Sunday will be spent honoring one of the most amazing fathers I know, my hubby! :)

I'm a guest blogger today over at Thrify Nifty Mommy where I got to review a great company called ScanDigital! Go take a look and enter the giveway while you're there! :)

And if you have a moment and want to vote for me, feel free! (and I promise, that's the last time I'll ask, maybe! ;))

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Off to read your guest post! I'm sure it is fabulous!

Courtney B said...

Yay!! I'm going to check out your guest post RIGHT now!

Lindsay said...

How exciting! I am off to check you out :)