Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I'll be back soon....

Hi Friends! I miss you all SO much (even though I have been reading your posts when I am able), but it's "month end" and in the mortgage business, particulary in my position (I fund loans), it is busy, busy, busy! It can be overwhelming at times, BUT busy means job security, so I'm not complaining (and yes, this is the same company where I was in jeopardy of losing my job a few short months back, but now that I'm working duel positions (Pricing Analyst/Funder) each day is busy! So thank God for that! :)

But anywho, I have pictures to share of our AWESOME time at Sesame Place, updates about my running (yes, I'm still doing it daily), updates about Manuel's camp, and updates about my "friend" (the wedding gift fiasco) but that'll have to wait (until porbably Friday).

I hope you all are doing wonderfully! Cheers to an upcoming 3-day weekend! :)

And for good measure (two of my fav pics from Sesame Place)
 Everyone in their bathing suits, ready to have some fun! :)
My sweet peas! :) (not sure why Mia looks like a toothless old man, but adorable nonetheless! ;))

3 comments:

Courtney B said...

We miss you!! :)
I'm so glad to hear that you're busy at work though! It's exhausting wondering if you'll have a job the next week or not :(

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Sweet pictures! Good luck with all of your busy-ness! Happy 4th of July. :)

Jeska said...

Hope you are doing well! Love those two photos!