Thursday, June 16, 2011

If you're bored, feel free to vote...

Hello Friends!

First things first...I feel like a totally different person than how I felt yesterday, thank God! Those steroids (for my bronchitis) were doing a number on my mind and body and I felt awful! When I did my morning run today I prayed the entire time, and I really think that helped! I feel MUCH better!

Now, on to something more fun...A lady at our church approached me a month or so ago to see if I would be a participant in a Mary Kay Makeover contest she was doing (she's been a rep for 15+ years) I was game because I don't really ever wear makeup, I'd be helping her out, and really, what do I have to lose? Nothing! :) The submission part of the contest has ended and now it's time to vote. If you are bored, and want to vote for me, that would be great. Just a warning, my before picture is AWFUL! :) I look like a hardcore criminal in a mugshot! :) But it makes my after picture look even more appealing so I guess that's the point! :)

Click here to vote! Thanks friends! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I voted...and WOW, she did a great job on your makeup! You look gorgeous!

Amanda said...

Bored? What is the meaning of that word again? I did vote for you though. You look great in both pictures! The make up one just has a little more polish on it. I hope your friend wins, that would be fun! Glad you are feeling better! It's amazing how much prayer works! What an awesome God we serve!

Heather said...

voted! Glad you're feeling better!