Saturday, June 18, 2011

Happy Fathers Day

Tomorrow will be a special day for our family, as we honor my husband, Manny...one of the most amazing fathers on the planet! Manny grew up with no real father figure, and step dads in and out of his life for years, so the fact that Manny is SUCH an awesome father is really a miracle and a blessing from God! Manuel and Mia mean more to him than words could ever convey and they are SO lucky to call him, "Daddy"! :) I hope your day is spent honoring your dad, husband, step dad, uncle, or whomever you hold dearly as a father figure, whether they are here on Earth or in Heaven! May your day be blessed! :)

Although my dad is in Heaven, he will not be far from my thoughts tomorrow. I love him and I miss him. Although he wasn't always the best dad, he was my father and for that I love him! Here is a picture dump of the dad I love and how I remember him forever! :)





 My dad and Amy (my sister)
 My dad and I playing Barbies :)
 My cousin, Vinnie (yes, like the movie ;)), me, my cousin, Erik and my dad (he LOVED his nieces and nephews like they were his own children)
 My dad and Vinnie (his Godson)
 My dad and his girls playing Cabbage Patch Kids! (that was my dad, Mr. Funny Guy! :))
 My dad, Amy and I (not sure what was in that bottle! ;))
Amy, my dad, me and my mom on my 1st Birthday! :)
Our family :)  
 My dad and Amy
 Dad and I at Skyline Drive
 Yes, we're sitting on a trashcan, not sure why! :)
Again, my dad was always right up there with the kiddos! My cousin Erik's birthday party

Have a great weekend friends! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

I love the pictures. Manuel and Mia look so much like you did as a child!

Happy Father's Day to your hubby! :)

Mandee said...

Love all of the photos! I love taking walks down memory lane. So glad you were able to spend the day with your wonderful husband too! :)

Shmonae said...

the black pearls you won will be darling on you!! and just look at that curly hair!! so cute!