Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Mateo, Ian and Anthony

*I have to say, thank you SO much for all of your kind comments of support and love these past few days. It means the world to know that friends (who've I've never met in real life-except for you, Heather. I do remember you from high school) care about my family! :)) Thank you!*

3 years ago today from Caringbridge...

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 2:49 PM, EDT

Amy is in labor, full labor. The boys are coming, and I'm hoping and praying that they'll be okay. I'm leaving work now to go to the hospital. I'll keep you posted as soon as I can!
PLEASE PRAY!!!

Tuesday, May 6, 2008 9:12 PM, EDT

It is with a very sad heart that I have to tell all of you that Heaven earned two angels today. Mateo Joseph and Anthony Michael went to be with Jesus. Mateo went as soon as he was born and Anthony passed a short time later after Mommy and Nonna got to hold him, in his Aunt Christina's arms. To my nephews who I never knew you will be loved and missed more then you will ever know!
Ian Vincent was the last to make his entrance at 3:40pm, weighing a little over 1 lb. He is fighting for his life in the NICU with a million and one people cheering him on! Please say millions of prayers for Ian. This time is SOOO critical, and although the odds are greatly stacked against him, you can tell he's a fighter and we hope and PRAY for the best!
Amy and Mike are AMAZING! What wonderfully strong, great parents they are! They are officially mommy and daddy to two angels and one strong little fighter.
Please keep the prayers and support coming as these next weeks are crucial for healing and for Ian's recovery.
I love you baby boys!
And here is my post from Caringbridge from a few moments ago...
Friday, May 6, 2011 9:21 AM, CDT

Happy 3rd Birthday!
3 little boys, 3 years old, 3 years gone
Today, Mateo, Ian and Anthony are celebrating their 3rd birthday, and I'm sure it's a beautiful celebration in Heaven. I wish we could be there celebrating with them, but we'll all be together one day and what an amazing celebration that will be!!! :)

Mateo, Ian and Anthony,
I am sending all my love to you three in Heaven. NOT A SINGLE DAY goes by that I don't think about the 3 of you. I love you and miss you SO much, as does your mommy, Daddy, little brother, little sister, and entire family! Happy Birthday sweet boys!
Love,
Zia Christina

If you could take a few minutes to pray for Amy and Mike today, that would be wonderful! Time passes, but that doesn't mean that their hearts are healed or that their pain is any less. Please pray for them!
Thank you! :)

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Happy Birthday to 3 sweet boys! Your family remains in my thoughts.