Saturday, May 7, 2011

Children are so amazing...

At the time that Mateo, Ian and Anthony passed away Manuel was about 27th months old, which may seem young to many, but Manuel has always been wise beyond his years and I truly believe he has known the boys from the beginning and will ALWAYS remember them. I had always heard people say that children see things and hear things that adults don't because we don't "allow" ourselves to, but I never REALLY believed it until I experienced it...This story that I am about to share always puts a smile on my face, through an incredibly difficult time...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008 10:18 AM, EDT
I have no doubt that my two nephews are already little angels in Heaven...
I have a little story to share about something that just happened that makes me know, those two boys are already angels...(and I'm aware this sounds SOOO far fetched and like I'm making it up, but I swear to goodness, that this JUST happened)...

I am sitting in our kitchen typing an e-mail and Manuel (my son, the boys cousin) is sitting behind me on his tricycle. I hear him talking but I'm not fully paying attention and then I stop to listen and this is what happened...

I hear Manuel say "Don't cry babies, don't cry." And I said, "Manuel, who are you talking to?" And he said, "The babies." And he just said, "Why babies, why? Are you coming back? Don't cry" I know, this seems like it's from a movie or something, but I swear, it just happened.

To my angels Anthony and Mateo,
Please watch over your brother Ian, give him the strength to pull through this!! He needs you right now and so do your mommy and daddy!!!! Love, Aunt Christina
I'm going to call Mike for an update on Ian in a bit, I just wanted to share this story with everyone to give my family and Mike's family strength and hope that our boys are already God's angels! :)

I posted this mere hours before Ian passed away. Our family thinks that the Mateo and Anthony did come back (like Manuel asked them if they were going to) and they got their brother Ian, and took him Home with them.

3 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Thank you for your posts. I have an angel niece and nephew also. I got to hold my beautiful niece many years ago. She fit in the palm of my hand. I think there is a special place in heaven for these little ones.

Jackie said...

Wow! What an incredible story.

I hope you are having a wonderful Mothers Day weekend! :)

Jeska said...

Wow, I just read your last couple posts and I can't imagine what those days must have been like. And even now the aches that still linger in the hearts who loved them.I lost a nephew born at just 17 weeks. I always think how he should be apart of our family. Thank you for sharing.