Friday, May 13, 2011

A big ol' "UGH!" and some pictures :)

I know, Bloggers been wonky and everyone is sad, me included! :) I had a super special post posted yesterday about my hubby, and now it's gone :( I know it MIGHT be back, but I don't want to hear might, I want to hear DEFINITELY! I really hope it comes back! :)

But, it's Friday, that's a good thing. It's 3:45 which means I get to leave work in 45 minutes, that's a great thing! And I get to spend the weekend with my loves, that's a wonderful thing! :)

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend. The 2 year "anniversary" (that always seems so strange when talking about death) of my dad passing is Sunday. I'm sure I'll post about it at some point on Sunday. My dad was a very special man, who was ravaged with addictions that ultimately led to his passing, but wait, this post was supposed to be happy, so we'll save the sadness for Sunday :)

Here are some pics from the carnival last Saturday...

 Waiting patiently for the swings to start...he LOVED them!
 Riding the motorcylces! :)

 Parent of the Year award: High fiving your child while the ride is in motion! ;) Clearly the child in front of him also has Parent of the Year award winning parents because they were doing it too! :)
 Mia's a tad too young to enjoy the rides, but she enjoyed the sites at the carnival. Here she is tuckered out from a long day :)
Fishing for junk a prize :)) (I like how our shadows are on his back, minus the fact that my bottom half looks HUGE! I swear it's not THAT wide :)

Have a great weekend friends! :)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like your little guy was having a blast!

My writer's workshop post about my best friend from yesterday was gone too. It finally showed back up a few minutes ago but the comments are all gone. Poo! Hope they show back up too!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie said...

It looks like Manuel had a blast! Have a great weekend!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

I'm always exhausted after going to the fair. Though, I love watching my kids take it all in. What a perfect day for your son!

I hope your post came back.