Monday, January 3, 2011

i heart faces photo challenge: Best Face Photo 2010

I haven't done a photo challenges in awhile, but I wanted to participate in the i heart faces photo challenge because I really like the theme. Although I have SO many favorites from this past year, of my childrens faces, I went with this oldie but goodie :) (Not really old, but I've posted it a 1,000 few times before :)





*And because it wouldn't be a post without me apologizing for not posting a picture of both of my children :) that's against the rules! :) You can only have one photo in the entry post. IF I could post a picture of Manuel, I would have posted the picture right after he got his curls cut off! :) Shewww, I feel better now that I cleared that up! :)

6 comments:

Heidi said...

This is adorable! Priceless expression.

Hanna said...

awww.....loving this pic!! Thanks for your encouragement and nice words. I am SO nervous this time around! I hope it's over with fast! I didn't know Mia's bday was the 18th. How wonderful!!! Yes, I would be perfectly happy if she came on her due date too:)

Jeska said...

Love that face!!

Christal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christal said...

Adorable!

Heather @ Girl Gone Mom said...

now that's a face anyone can fall in love with!!