Friday, January 21, 2011

Celebration of Manuel (cont.)

As my celebration of Manuel continues, I'd like to share some more of his adorable pictures! :) His curls were his trademark (understandably so! :) The first time we had them cut (I'll post pics at some point in my blog celebration :)) I cried! They grew back and were as adorable as ever, but with age, has come his decision to get rid of the curls. I know he's only 5 (not even) so he can't be able to make all his own decisions BUT when it came to something like hair, I had to give in. So now, those curls are gone but my goodness were they cute...

*He's not drinking soda! It's chocolate milk, in case you were concerned! :)*




2 comments:

Jackie said...

Those curls are awesome! :) I love getting to "know" Manual this week! What a sweetie!

Jackie said...

Manuel...sorry ;)