Friday, January 14, 2011

8 days of Mia (Part 5)

*Post-edit: And in honor of Manuel turning 5 at the end of the month, I will also be doing an "8 days of Manuel" tribute. Although Manuel was born pre-Myspace, pre-Facebook, pre-blog (at least for me) and in the world of actually printing pictures from our memory card, instead of just filling up a memory card and saving it in our fireproof safe so I don't know how many pictures I'll actually have to share. But I can't leave him out! Afterall, 5 is a BIG milestone too! :)*

Happy Friday! I am SO glad that the weekend is here. Tomorrow is a HUGE day in Baltimore as "we" (meaning the Baltimore Ravens) take on the Pittsburgh Steelers. I am SO excited! Like the night before Christmas excited! :) Yes, I LOVE football!!!! The outcome of this game will determine my mood on Monday, that's for sure! :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and if "your" team is in the playoffs, GOOD LUCK! (unless of course your team is the Steelers, then I take that back! ;)

T-minus 4 days until Mia turns one! January 18th will be here before I know it and it's very bittersweet. I don't want my baby growing up, but I can't wait to hear that little "chatter" (she is constantly "talking") turn to real words! There is nothing more adorable then when a baby starts talking...the way they pronounce words, etc. I have hours of home video of Manuel when he first started talking. I could sit and watch it for hours! :) But if she could NOT turn one and still talk, I'd be just fine with that! ;)

Here are my pictures for the day...
 Getting ready to leave the hospital (don't mind the LOVELY nursing bra hanging out my shirt and the dark circles under my eyes! ;)
 All ready to go! :) (we had a super adorable going home outfit for and even though it was newborn, it was too big. So we just settled for an adorable brown sleeper sack with hearts :)
 "Goodbye hosptial room! We are going home!" :)
Her first monogrammed gift from her "Aunt" Veronica. This is on the hospital bed right before we left! :)

3 comments:

Jackie said...

She looks so, so tiny! Isn't it hard to remember them being that small?

Can't wait to see 8 days of Manuel, too! :)

Lindsay said...

She is SO tiny!

Hanna said...

I just love seeing all these photos of Mia so tiny:) Precious little one!!