Thursday, January 13, 2011

8 days of Mia (Part 4)

So, we are now 5 days away from Mia turning one and I'll say it again, I can't believe it! :) They say time flies as you get older, and as I'm approaching 30 (June 2nd :) I couldn't agree. Come month end, I will have a one year AND a 5 year old. WOW! Then I start thinking about Manuel starting Kindergarten come September and then, okay, I'll stop now, because you think I'm "being dramatic" about Mia turning one, oh trust me, it's going to be NOTHING compared to the breakdown I have when Manuel starts Kindergarten. My goodness, I can't even think about! :)

Back to Mia....everything is coming along great for her birthday! I don't think I've ever shared her invites, so here is what they look like...

Obviously that's not what Mia's particular invite says ;) (I wish I could share that with you, but I don't know how to white out the address and you just never know what type of person is reading my blog! :) But just trust me when I say, they are ADORABLE! I got them from Pear Tree Greetings via a giveaway I won from the super sweet Amy at Just Another Manic Momday! Thank you Amy! :)

Now, on to todays pictures...



 I LOVE this picture (perhaps one of my all time favs of Manny and Mia!) I just love the rough, tough guy with the tattoos, holding his sweet, tiny baby girl in pink! :)

2 comments:

Jackie said...

The picture of your husband and Mia? Too precious for words.

Fantastic invites! I can't wait to see the rest of the party details :)

AmyLee said...

i am loving your posts leading up to mia's b-day... such a great idea :)