Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 is here! :)

Happy New Year! :)

I hope the first 2 days (well, technically we are into day #3 but we have 2 full days behind us! :) of 2011 have been pleasant ones for all of you! :) Our last 2 days have been great! Yesterdays sermon at church was just what I needed to start my year off right! I am officially in party planning mode for both of the kids birthday. I can't believe that by the time this month is over I will have a 5 year old and a 1 year old.

Our NYE was pretty wild IF your definition of wild is hubby and kiddos asleep by 9:30pm (well the kiddos around 8ish, the hubby by 9:30pm) ;) And what did I do until midnight (yes, I stayed up! :)???? I "goo goned" 50 baby food jars that I'm using for party favors for Mia's 1st birthday :) Wild, wild, wild, I know! ;) But it actually was a perfect time to do it because let's be honest when else would I have had several hours to myself without interruption, um, NEVER! :) I woke Manny up at midnight to give him a kiss and then I went to bed. Times have totally changed from our NYE's of past years, that's for sure! :) But I wouldn't have it any other way.

I have an awesome outlook on 2011 and I just hope I can keep up my positive attitude. I know it can't always be rainbows and sunshine, but I really need to work on being a more patient, kind, loving person. So that's my main goal for 2011. Not so much a resolution, just a goal! :)

Here are a few pictures from the last few days, for good measure...

 I LOVE seeing their relationship blossom! :)
 For the most part, he really is SUCH a good sport when it comes to her and interacting with her!
 Naturally, he wouldn't look at the camera! :)
I can't get over how well she plays by herself, for not even being a year old yet.  It's very cute to watch!
 Rockin' her Bob Marley onesie her Uncle Sean got her for Christmas
A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sounds like ouy typical NYE! He he. Except this year we actually went out (with the babe) till midnight! Eek. But.... I love NYE at home with the family. Even if everyone is sleeping. :)

Lindsay said...

What sweet photos. Happy new year friend :)

Jackie said...

Happy 2011! Wishing you a wonderful year ahead :)