Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Wordless(ish) Wednesday

I didn't "pose" Manuel's shoes like this, this is how they were when he kicked them off on Saturday morning. The days of being barefoot are slowly coming to an end, as Fall approaches.

Goodbye summer, I'll miss you, but I will NOT miss the plethora of 100 degree plus days you brought. I don't "do" heat and humidity. And winter, if you are listening, I have news for you too...I do NOT want a repeat of Winter 2009/2010. Two blizzards in a span of a month???? I'll pass on that! Especially with two young ones at home, one of which will still be too little to go outside and play in it! And listen Mr. Winter, if you recall you ruined Manuel's 4th birthday by dumping snow on us, causing us to cancel his party. I have news for you, you BETTER not ruin his 5th birthday and Mia's 1st birthday (both in January)!!! :)

And that my friends is why I LOVE Fall!!!! Fall does nothing but bring pleasantness (not a word, I know! :)

2 comments:

Taylor @ The Undomestic Momma said...

Love it! Im so ready for fall!!!

Kayla said...

i don't do cold weather. i will take the heat and humidity. although i love the great hair days that come with fall.