Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday

Wow, I am on post overload today!!! :) MAYBE that's why I haven't gotten much work done! ;)

I decided to participate in Wee Bit Wednesday for the first time this week. Click on the button below and link up too!



{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?
Awards yes, trophies, no

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?
Hmm, probably Creative Writing

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?
during the week-5:30am
the weekends-I'm lucky if my children let me "sleep in" until 7:30! :)

.{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?
My dream job is to be a drug counselor/child advocate/social worker. So I don't think that's really a business that you can open, per se, but that's my dream job!

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?
Another toughie...I'll go with Rascal Flatts (not rock, but still a band! :)

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?
My husband and I always joke that we are Doug and Carrie from "King of Queens" :)

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?
family, my Faith, friends/members of our church

{eight} chips or popcorn?
chips w/dip! :)

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?
Yes, some piece of exercise equipment (I don't recall the name) and I used it for MAYBE a week, then it just sat around and collected dust for years until we sold it! :)
{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?
my job

No comments: