Thursday, September 30, 2010

Wee Bit Wednesday (on a Thursday :)



{one} what is your biggest pet peeve?
I have a few, but my two biggest are TRAFFIC (UGHHHH!!! Just the word makes me angry! ;) and people who say "God d**n". I would honestly hear the f-word over and over again (which I'm not a fan of either although it does slip out sometimes!) then hear someway say "God d**n" (I hate even typing that!)

{two} what is your favorite dessert?
definitely ice cream!

{three} what is the first thing you notice about people?
typically how friendly they are (or not :) I'm a very shy person, so that just tends to be something I notice first.

{four} are you usually late, early or right on time?
I actually used to be able to hold the title (amongst my friends) for ALWAYS on time (or a tad early), but now, since #2 came along, I can't say that :) I TRY not to be late, but that's not always possible!

{five} have you ever fired a gun?
no. I think I'd be shaking and very scared! :)

{six} are you right-handed or left-handed?
right

{seven} which do you prefer: coke or pepsi?
definitely coke, although I don't try to drink any of it because it's so bad for you (only at parties and events will I "splurge" and drink soda.

{eight} do you dance crazy when no one is looking?
sometimes. Just to make the kids laugh :)

{nine} what’s your favorite movie snack?
popcorn. but as far as candy snack goes...anything chocolate :)

{ten} do you scream on roller coasters?
on the rare occasion that I get on them, yes, but I"m not a big roller coaster pereson

Now it's your turn! Click on the button and link up! :)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks like we have a lot in common. I hate traffic, too!! Ugh. I look forward to getting to know you better!
:-)