Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Testing...

So I've always wondered how to protect my pictures so other people can't steal them from my blog. Clearly they would not be stealing them for the artistic quality, I'm not a photographer, but they would be stealing them because my children are absolutely precious and there are sick, disgusting weirdos out there! I really never realized it would be an issue (call me nieve), until I came across a blog post by Dear Baby Scary! I wouldn't have the slightest idea on where to begin the process of protecting my pics (I'm pretty stupid when it comes to the "high tech" side of blogging (maybe not high tech to you, but to me, YES! :) Then I came across a link on Linkie Lueville explaining how to do it. So here is my test photo, let's see if it works...

YAY!!! It worked! Perhaps I should use a different font color, but the point is, I did it! Thank you Lindsay!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

This is one of those things that I have always meant to start doing, thanks for the link, now I have no excuses :)