Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays: Cakes

ShutterLoveTuesdays


I'm not quite sure why I feel compelled to enter so many challenges because my photography skills are lacking (and I basically have NO editing skills! :) but I just love showing off my children. Does that make me a bad person??? I hope not! ;)

I love the story behind this picture, more then the picture itself. January 2010 brought massive amounts of snow to the East Coast. We had a large family party planned for Manuel's birthday, but unfortunately snow ruined it! :( He took it like a champ, and as long as he had his Spongebob cake (which we had pre-ordered) he wasn't going to let any snow ruin his day! :)

Gotta love kids! :)

1 comment:

Inspiring You To Save! said...

Visiting from the Blog Hops! Stop by when you get the chance and show some love. I have a Meet Me Monday blog hop and a Wandering Wednesday blop hop and I would love if you could join in.

http://www.inspiringyou2save.com