Thursday, September 9, 2010

One of my favs...

For the last (almost) 8 months we have tried to get pictures of us, as a family of 4. As crazy as it sounds, its more difficult then you think. I am a picture taking fool! I will take pictures of my children doing anything and everything. My husband thinks I'm a tad overboard with it, but it's just my nature. After reading Notes Left Behind and reading the excerpt where the father mentioned wishing he had taken more pictures, I know I'm doing the right thing. I've already maxed out 4 or 5 memory cards since Mia's been born. So yeah, a tad overboard, but that's okay by me! :) As you can imagine if Mia has 4 or 5 memory cards in 8 months, think about how many Manuel has after 4 1/2 years! :) But back to my point...tons of pics of the kids, tons of pics of my hubby with the kids, but not many of all 4 of us together. When my cousin came in to town this past Saturday, for Spencer's 1st birthday, she was dead set on getting a great family photo of us. (She had a fancy camera and some photography classes under her belt). My sister lives on the water, so it was a perfect back drop for a picture. Although this is a candid shot, it is by far one of my favs! We were cracking up because Mia would NOT stop pulling Manuel's hair! :)

3 comments:

Kayla said...

Ha if I were you I would use this picture for my christmas card. its priceless1

Jessica said...

How cute! We never can get a family picture either. For some reason no one stays still :)

jennoreilly said...

love it, it's a lovely candid shot! I agree with Kayla, use it as a christmas card!

Here from friendship friday