Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Minute

Monday Minute


1 - Who is your favorite childhood superhero? Not really a super hero type gal, but I did love She-ra. Not sure if she's considered a super hero or not, but that's as close as I got! :)

2 - List something you have done for pure shock value-honestly, nothing. Shocking and Christina is not something that would ever be used in the same sentence! :)

3 - What is the most recent thing someone has said/done to you that left you picking your jaw up off of the floor. my husband told me something, that unfortunately I can't say on here, that shocked the heck out of me about a family member. My jaw literally dropped and for the longest time I just couldn't believe it!!!!

4 - Do you have a moment where you gained clarity about your life? As cliche as it sounds, probably when I found out I was pregnant with my son, June 9, 2005. He saved me, there's no doubt about that. I was living a pretty "rock and roll" lifestyle, if you get my drift and that day it was ALL over for me! And I've never looked back, thank God!
5 - What are you doing to achieve your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to raise my children to be good, moral, God serving people. I do my best every day to instill in them these values. I know at some point, when they are MUCH older, I'm going to have to let them go so they can fly on their own. I just hope I'm doing/will do enough so that they soar!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Oh She-Ra??? TOtally a superhero. I had her action figure so she totally qualifies.