Monday, September 13, 2010

Mobile Monday

Happy Monday to all! :) I have a very cranky little girl on my hands (teething, I think), so I'm tired but I wanted to share an idea I had...

If, by an off chance, I don't have my camera with me, and I need to capture a cute moment, I'll just take the picture with my cell phone. I don't have a super fancy phone because, to be honest, I probably wouldn't know how to work it! :) As long as it can make calls and send texts, which my phone can do, I'm happy! :) So the quality pics taken with my phone aren't top notch, but they are still super cute, and still worthy of sharing, so that's when the idea of "Mobile Monday" was "born" in this brain of mine! :) (disclaimer: if you, or any blog you read already does something similar to this, I had NO clue! I'm not trying to take credit for something that's not mine! So for copyright purposes, if I'm infringing on your idea, I apologize! :)

Without further ado, my first post in "Mobile Monday"...
This picture is very hard to see, so I edited in black and white because that seemed to help a bit. This is Manuel and Mia taking a nap together and I LOVE how she has her little hand resting on him! :) And no, they typically don't nap shirtless :) but it was one of those 90degree + days at the end of August.
*If you click on the pic it makes it a little easier to see. My next Mobile Monday pic will be a tad easier to look at! :) *

3 comments:

Kayla said...

I love it and the picture is perfect!

Rj and Jessie said...

So cute!

Rj and Jessie said...

Btw I'm following you now. I found you through Her Good Inentions blog hop. :)