Saturday, September 4, 2010

Medicine for the soul

I'm not much of a weekend blogger, typically. And I haven't actually posted since Thursday because things have been CRAZY! (My poor little girl was in the ER. Nothing TOO serious, but I'll do a separate post about that sometime in the next few days because it's pretty complicated). My body and soul are tired from these last few days. I needed a "revival" and boy did I get it when I woke up this morning....BEAUTIFUL weather! The sun is shining, the wind is blowing, the trees are swaying in the wind, and dare I say that it almost feels like Fall out there. It is medicine for my soul, that is for sure!

I let my husband sleep in and I took the kids outside. Manuel rode his bike and scooter. Mia and I just hung out in the grass. I did a little "photo shoot" and her are a FEW of the pics...







Enjoy you long weekend! :) I'll be back soon, in the mean time, if you could pray for my family I'd appreciate it. We are all going through our own mini struggles and could use the extra prayers!

1 comment:

Kayla said...

Praying for u babe! Have a great weekend!