Friday, September 24, 2010

Five Question Friday

This is my first time participating in "Five Question Friday" but I thought I'd give it a shot. So here goes nothing :) (just kidding! I'm acting like I'm about to solve a calculus problem! ;) After reading mine, click on the button and link up! :)



1. If you could speak with a different accent, what would it be (i.e Australian, Scottish)? Definitely an English accent. They just sound "fun" :) But I also LOVE Southern accents too. When I was little I moved to South Carolina for a bit with my family and picked up a Southern accent in no time. I've since lost it, but it was adorable! :)


2. Can you fall asleep anywhere? (i.e floor, couch, deck) Not at all! Typically I can't fall asleep anywhere, other then a bed. If I REALLY have to I may fall asleep on the sofa if I'm EXTRA tired, but typically it has to be a bed.

3. Do you use public restrooms? If so, do you sit on the toilet? I do use public restrooms because some times, you don't have a choice! :) I try to hover as often as possible. I can't say that ALWAYS happens, but I try. At the very least I put down toilet paper or one of those "fancy" ;) seat covers. I seldom have ever found a clean public restroom though. GROSS! :)

4. If you were stuck in an elevator for 24 hours, what celebrity would you most want to be stuck with? If I was stuck in an elevator for 24 seconds, I'd die! I'd be dead so I wouldn't care about celebrities! :) I am SUPER claustrophobic, as in, I can't sit in the back seat of a car if it doesn't have windows (ie. a 2 door vehicle :) If an elevator takes a tad longer then I think it should moving, the doors opening, etc. I get panicky.

5. Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? The first couple of times my husband and I went out we would go to the bar (awww, cue romantic music, JUST KIDDING!!!) We were young and dumb, and that's when my hubby drank (he chooses to refrain from alcohol at this stage in his life. No reason, just a choice he makes :) But I digress...we were young, and hung out at the bars often. But for our actual real first "date", I think it was dinner. Oh my gracious, this is SO awful I don't remember. I swear that I have no recollection of life pre-children. NO LIE! :)

That was fun!

HAPPY FRIDAY!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

How cute! :)

Jessica said...

Love #5, my husband and I met at a bar. It is so funny to try to remember life pre-kids. What in the world did we do with our time?