Monday, September 13, 2010

30 days of Truth

Now on to days 10, 11 and 12...

Day 10: Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know-hmmm, honestly I don't know, and isn't the whole idea behind this to be honest and truthful? So for now I'll say no one, and if someone pops in to my head I'll come back and edit this answer! :)

Day 11: Something people seem to compliment you on the most-OTHER then how incredibly adorable my children are (seriously, I hear it all the time! ;) it would have to be how positive I am. Grant it, I'm not positive 100% of the time BUT for the most part, I try to stay happy and upbeat!

Day 12: Something you never get compliments on-the way I dress! :) I'm not the most fashion savy person in the world. I don't have the money, the time, or the knack for being a fashion icon. Don't get me wrong, I don't dress AWFUL, but I could really use a "What Not To Wear" makeover! :)

No comments: