Thursday, September 9, 2010

30 days of Truth

So we all know how blogging works...you come across a blog, from another blog, from another blog, etc. So I'm not exactly sure how I came to Prenda Le Stelle, but I LOVE the thing that she is doing, "30 Days of Truth" and I want to participate. I am several days behind, so I'm going to get caught up in one post and then start doing it daily (or at least try to! :)

Here it goes...
Day 01: Something you hate about yourself-I hate how self conscious I am! We all have our flaws, but I am CONSTANTLY worrying about what others think about me. Even as a 29 year old mother, I find myself being extremely self conscious!
Day 02: Something you love about yourself-what a kind heart I have. It sometimes get me in trouble because I can be too kind hearted, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

Day 03: Something you have to forgive yourself for-Manuel being sick and all of his health issues that came earlier in his life. I have NO control over it, but for some reason I carry great guilt about it!

Day 04: Something you have to forgive someone for-I have to forgive my dad for what he puts us through growing up. He's gone now, and I won't get to forgive him this side of Heaven, but one day!

Day 05: Something you hope to do in your life-my dream is to go on an African safari. It's always been a dream vacation, and I hope, ONE DAY, I get to do it!

Day 06: Something you hope you never have to do-bury one of my children or husband. I know it's a morbid thought, so I hate myself for thinking about it, but I know that you have no control over what happens in your life. It's all in God's hands. I don't know that I could ever bury my husband or children. I'm sure I would if I had to, because God gives you strength in time of weakness, but gosh, I pray that NEVER happens! I hope I am long gone before them!!!!

Day 07: Someone who has made your life worth living for-Cliche, I know, but my children! Before Manuel came along I was living a life, less then desirable. He saved me, that's for sure!!!! And Mia has made me a better person 1000 times over! I love them!


Day 08: Someone who made your life hell, or treated you like sh*t-other then random people I've worked with in the past, no one really. I know, you don't believe it, but it's true. Remeber how I said I have a really kind heart, well I guess it's just hard for people to make my life hell or treat me crappy! :)

Day 09: Someone you didn’t want to let go, but just drifted-very recently I had to let go of a friend. We have been friends since high school, and then about 2 years ago she got heavily involved in abusing prescription medication. I tried to be there for her, but when she was unwilling to help herself time and time again, I had to cut ties. I'll be civil when I see her out, but we will NEVER be what we were.