Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Three posts in one day...

This whole "blogging world" really is a neat thing to be a part of. It initially started out where I followed a few blogs that I came across through reading various Caringbridge/Carepages sites. Then it sort of starts a domino effect...you see a blog about mommyhood or parenting and you click on, and so on and so forth. I created a blog so that if I randomly commented on peoples posts they could click on "me" and match a face/story to the comment I've left. I felt like that would make it less creepy that I was reading about total strangers! :) My point is, it's so amazing to see God's hand in all of this. You are brought into peoples lives and stories, that you don't even know, will probably never meet and some that live across the country from you, but yet you feel led by God to care about these people and pray for them.

It is so amazing, God is so amazing!

1 comment:

CynthiaS said...

I randomly clicked on your profile through another blog, funny after this post that happened! Your kids look adorable!