Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I want...

A cute, fun blog that people actually read! :) I have always wondered how a mommy, blogging to keep her family updated about her children goes from 2 readers to THOUSANDS of readers overnight. Grant it, I don't have anything nearly important enough to say that would capture the attention of thousands of readers, but still! :)

Maybe I should tell my family I blog. I know they would read! But if they started reading my blog would I be as open and honest in my writings as I am now??? Who knows?

Oh well, just some random thoughts for the day.
But a post wouldn't be complete without adorable pics of my babies ;)


1 comment:

Teachinfourth said...

I'm going to comment because I happened by. I remember when I first started blogging and I had one reader.

One.

I don't know where I stand right now, but it's more than that and it's only taken a few years. Letting your family know is a good way to start off, but then you have to be careful what you say if they do. Friends as well…

By the way, I happened along as of cjane's blog.