Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day 2010




What a beautiful, beautiful day yesterday was. Although it was chilly and SO windy all day we made the best of it. It was parent/child dedication at church, so of course we had Mia dedicated. She was SO well behaved (and so was Manuel-who got to stand on stage with us as well :) After church we headed to Chili's for lunch (I could live off of chips and queso! :). Mia decided to throw a "small" fit for about 20 minutes at the start of lunch, but after she fell asleep I got to enjoy some QT with Manuel and my hubby AND the chips and queso ;) We then headed home and took naps, ALL 4 of us!! What more could I ask?!?!? My mind wondered to lots of mommies yesterday...my mom, my grandmother, my sister, mommies with children who are grown, mommies who haven't had the opportunity to become mommies yet and sadly mommies whose children are in Heaven. I pray that no matter what your "status" was on Mothers Day that you were able to find joy and happiness in at least SOME portion of the day. May God bless you, comfort your hearts and allow for a great week! :)




No comments: