Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog name?

First off, I am posting twice in one day! I don't think I have done that since the day I started my blog :) But something is driving me crazy...

When I first started this blog, I was the mommy to Manuel Christopher and the wife to Manuel Curtis (get it...MC^2) So I thought, "Heck, that's a cute name for a blog...E=MC^2). Well, now Mia is here and although she is an "M" she is not a "C" (her middle name is Grace). So what is a mommy to do?????? I don't think I can change my blog name without messing up everything (or perhaps I can and I'm just not "blog savy" enough to do it????? :) And by "messing up everything" I mean losing the ZERO readers I have ;) But still, decisions, decisions. What if I really get into the whole blogging thing one day and then Mia is old enough to read it...will she feel abandoned and left out (ha! That's a bit dramatic :) but I do feel bad! :)

I need to think of something to include Mia in my blog title. Hmmmmm...

No comments: