Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So close...

A Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!!! :) I hope this post finds you well and enjoying 2010. As my pastor said in church on Sunday, "I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that He holds the future" so I am trying to keep that my motto for the new year. Sometimes it's hard to relinquish control of things and just let God take over, but I'm trying! :)

Our little girl will be here in 13 days (or less) and we are ecstatic! Lots of changes for our family in January...Manuel started preschool yesterday (he did great! I cried like a baby for about 2 hours straight! :), our little girl will be here on January 18th, and then Manuel turns for on January 31st. SO much excitement and I thank God for providing these wonderful opportunities for our family. I know that we have SO much more then most people in this world and need to thank God every day for that!

Cheers to 2010. My next post will be pics of my baby girl (HOPEFULLY! I am so scared that "she" is going to come out a "he"-OH NO! :)

No comments: