Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Really Jilly?

Okay, so I never really post and when I do it's about something sad or something COMPLETELY trivial, as this post! :) Oh well, at least I'm writing something!!!!! :)

My husband would say that I'm a reality TV junkie. I beg to differ. I do love SOME reality shows, and one in particular is The Bachelorette. As soon as Jillian got eliminated on The Bachelor last season I thought, "I hope she's the next bachelorette" and sure enough she was. I was so excited when they announced. But honestly, I've had about enough of her. I hope she is watching this season and kicking herself in the butt for the choices she is making!!!! I was watching the show last night, yelling at the TV, "Jillian you are an idiot!!!!!!" How in the world can she not see straight through slime ball Wes!??!!??!?!?!? I don't care if she's "in love" and love is blind, COME ON NOW, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see the kind of person he really is. And then when I saw that Jake was coming back to expose the truth, I thought, "Okay, FINALLY she is going to know, and kick Wes off!" My oh my, was I wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jake had NO alterterior motives in coming back to tell Jillian about the true Wes. It's not as if he was asking for another chance, or another opportunity for a rose! He simply wanted to protect her heart. So why did Jillian not believe him!?!??!? I just don't get it!!!! If she ends up with Wes at the end I may have to boycott the show FOREVER!! Please Jillian, for goodness sake, get rid of the slime ball!

Sheeewwwwwwwww, I feel better!!!! :)

No comments: