Thursday, April 16, 2009

Not a true blogger







So, I've come to grips with it...I'm not a true blogger, and most likely never will be. There, I've said it! :) I just really don't have THAT many interesting things to say on a daily basis, BUT I will continue to keep my blog up and running, occasionally post words, and ALWAYS be more then willing to share my adorable pics! :) We had a great Easter weekend. Any time with my family (immediate and extended) is always thoroughly enjoyable. And no, I'm not just saying that! I really do ADORE my family, and we always have the best time when we're all together. Here are some pics of Manuel from Easter Sunday (and a pic thrown in there from the previous weekend when Nonna (my mom) watched him while the hubby and I attended a teachers meeting at church. Enjoy! :)

I hope you all out there are doing well, had a great Easter, and WELCOME SPRING! :)

No comments: