Monday, January 12, 2009

The rival of the century...

Okay, well perhaps that's a bit dramatic, BUT with "my" Ravens (yes, I own the team ;) beating the Titans on Saturday night, and the Steelers (BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!) beating the Chargers last night, we are on our way to quite a showdown, next Sunday! Next Sunday at 6:30 the Ravens will be playing the Steelers for the AFC Championship. To some it's just a game, but to a Ravens fan and a Steelers fan it is more then that. We are HEATED rivals and it's going to be awesome. I'm not getting too cocky or confident because both teams are amazing, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that after next Sunday the Ravens will be headed to Miami (where the Superbowl is) and NOT headed home heart broken!!!!!! :) We are keeping our fingers crossed! GO RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: