Wednesday, January 7, 2009


My heart is broken this morning after hearing of adorable, sweet, beautiful, amazing little Coleman Larson's passing. Coleman is one of those little boys who touches your heart from the second you see him (or read about him on his Carepage). I came to know of Coleman's story the day of his transplant and have been amazed ever since. His mommy is a wonderful woman and journals straight from the heart. His daddy seems pretty terrific too, and then there is Caden his equally adorable, precious, percocious twin brother. After a long, hard battle Coleman lost his fight to cancer yesterday and my heart is completely broken. I am honored to be a part of Team Larson and although Coleman's battle was won and he is riding John Deere's in Heaven with Jesus, our hearts hurt for the family he left behind. I will contine to pray for them and never be the same after meeting one sweet little angel who "Neva divs up"!

No comments: