Thursday, December 4, 2008

I guess I should blog? :)

I was really in to creating this blog, but I guess I need to get the word out that I actually HAVE a blog for people to come and read it :) I'm hoping that by posting comments on other people blogs people might be curious and come and check me out. The thing is, I don't know how to post pictures on my blog (or perhaps I do if it's the same way you post them on Myspace blogs. I think I need to try it!), I don't know how to do fun, crazy things with my blog (neat captions, buttons and such), and well, there is just a lot of stuff I don't know how to do that's necessary for a blog, but you know what, just like Myspace and Facebook and anything new and savy, it's a learning process. So we'll see what I come up with. First I guess I need some readers! :)

**On a side note...my son said the cutest thing the other day! My husband, son and I were laying on our bed, just lounging before dinner and Manuel (my son) patted me on the head and said, "It's okay cutie!" :) I guess he thought I was down about something. I'm not a fan of being a full-time working mother (but you have to do what you have to do), however, those precious family moments mean SOOOO much to me. I love my boys!**

1 comment:

Mommy to those Special Ks said...

I'm here reading!!! Start playing with your blog, there's so much fun stuff you can do with it!!