Wednesday, November 19, 2008

My Firsts

My FIRSTS
I stole this from Michelle, and Renee, and thought I'd try it...

1. Who was your FIRST prom date? I only went to one prom and that was my senior prom with Aaron Fout.

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? when I see him out and about

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? It was a beer, and I could only take like one sip. I hated the taste of beer. I think I was like 17

4. What was your FIRST job?other then babysitting, I worked at Amoco as a cashier, UGH!

5. What was your FIRST car?A 1999 Kia Sephia, it served it's purpose until EVERYTHING on it started falling apart!!!

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? no texts today, I'm not big on texting

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? hmmm, probably Manuel, and how he was in our room about 3 times last night waking me up! :)

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Miss Hubbard

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I've only been on a plane ride once and that was from B-more to Miami.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them? Cherie. We've recently reunited thanks to Myspace.

11. What was your FIRST sport played?I played a season of rec lacrosse. Other then that, I never played sports. I'm not very athletic.

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? other then over families house, I'm sure it was Cherie.

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Manny

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? my cousin Tanya's

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? turned off my alarm clock and wondered why Manny hadn't left for work yet.

16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? New Kids On The Block

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? My ears when I was teeny tiny, a few months old, I think

18. FIRST foreign country you went to?I've never been out of the USA

19. What was your FIRST run in with the law? hmmm, probably a high school party I went to and the cops were called. I've never been arrested or anything! :)

20. When was your FIRST detention? I had detention once my senior year because I didn't bring my gym uniform.

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in? Maryland

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart? BMD

23. Who was your FIRST roommate? my sister, her fiance and I lived together after she graduated from college for a bit.

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limo ride? I guess my cousin Tanya's wedding from my house to the church.

No comments: